heyitsjodie

fashion, beauty and a bit of everything else

My Morning Routine!

Hello everyone. Today, I thought I'd write a post on my typical morning routine - I know a lot of other bloggers (and YouTubers) have done posts about their personal morning routines, so I figured why not jump on the bandwagon?! 

Usually, during the week (not necessarily at the weekend), I shower the night before so I don't have to rush around when I'm getting ready for school the next day - and by doing it this way, I don't have to get up as early! So the first thing I do is wipe my face with facial cleansing wipes. I then use my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit daily scrub and wash my face using that. 

Once I've done all of my facial cleansing/washing, I'll get dressed and then get started on my hair. It changes day-to-day as to how I style it - but lately, I've been plaiting my hair at night and then having it curly the next day, usually putting it in a half ponytail kind of style. I then, choose which earings I'm going to wear for that day - and whichever other jewelry I want to wear. Then, I get started on my make-up. I don't tend to wear much make up for school so my make-up is pretty minimal - it tends to be just mascara and lip balm (my favourite is definitely the Maybelline baby lips in the shade Peach Kiss.

I'll then go downstairs and put my lunch and a drink in my bag and then grab some breakfast - I usually have Weetabix, although I do sometimes have porridge (especially during Winter). When I've finished my breakfast I'll go back upstairs and brush my teeth and grab everything else I need for school and then just spritz some body spray over myself and then it's usually around 8am and I'm ready to leave for school! 

I hope you guys like this post - I will be posting my night time routine (and, spoiler alert, it'll be up next week)! 



Comments

Post a Comment

back to top